Caper’s immersive adventure app helps families play TOGETHER, with creative activities and hilarious tasks that get everyone physically active, happy and outdoors. It’s the perfect accompaniment to any trip to the park and so much more!
Activities include making magic wands, den building, talking to trees, making simple nature crafts, special holiday activities, drawing maps, going on a bug hunt and so much more!
Caper benefits and features:
- Hours of imaginative, creative, real-world play
- Choose indoor or outdoor capers
- Develops educational 'soft skills' such as creativity and collaboration
- Gets everyone moving, active and away from the screen
- Creative activities such as den making, bug hunting, crafting and building
- Brilliant stories and loveable characters
- Shared experiences between parent and child
- Guilt-free screen time for the whole family!
- Ideal for families with kids aged 4-8 years
Try a Caper for free and make some happy memories!
Caper is a UK-based start up co-founded by three entrepreneurs with experience of working for some of the world's most-loved children's brands including Disney, Moshi Monsters, Nintendo ad the BBC.
Caper launched in 2019 with backing from LEGO Ventures and Founders Factory, and has seen thousands of parents using Caper to spend quality time with their kids.
As parents themselves, the Caper team aim to make it easy for families to play together, indoors and outside. Our adventures are designed to get everyone active, with minimal screen time and maximum fun!
You can try the Caper App for free and then we have two Caper series available for purchase. Captain Redtail Series 1 is £4.99 for 8 episodes, and Snow Season is £1.99 for 12 mini episodes
Please refer to your app provider for cancellation procedures.