How To | Subscribe as a supplier
To become a supplier for Kidsorted, you will need to register, and receive a Unique Supplier ID number in order to submit listings of your offerings to the website.
A Unique Supplier ID will be a 8-12 digit long number, that allows us to recognise you as a supplier.
In This Section:
- Finding the Supplier registration form
- What information you will need
- What happens once you register
What information you will need
The form will only take 5 minutes to complete, but to make it easier for you, please make sure to have the following information to hand:
- Company Name (This is the name of the company you are registered as)
- Company Street Address (This is the first line of your address, not including your company name)
- Full Address (Including City, County, Post Code, Country)
- Website (Please use the format www.yourwebsite.com)
- Enquiry Email (This is the email you would like customers to contact you on)
- Enquiry Contact Phone Number (This is the number you would like customers to contact you on)
- Alternative Email (This is the email you would like Kidsorted to contact you on)
- Alternative Contact Phone Number (This is the number you would like Kidsorted to contact you on)
What happens once you register
Once you register, we will review your information, and should there be any changes needed we will contact you and let you know.
If there are no changes needed, your application will be processed within 5 working days. and you will be able to start submitting listings.